Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playoff Time is the Best Time!

As sports fans, we know how exciting playoffs can be. The NHL playoffs kickoff tonight at 7:00 PM and the NBA basketball playoffs start on Sunday afternoon. I dont know about you all, but I get really excited during this time of year! This is when the professional players go all out, start sacrificing there bodys, go for the loose balls, and do whatever it takes for there team to win. Im looking forward to watching the NHL and NBA playoffs this year!

4 comments:

  1. I am a huge hockey fan, and I agree with you playoff time is the best time of the year. It's what the whole season leads up to. The players go all out and do whatever it takes to win. There's nothing like some good old playoff hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the NBA playoffs. You never know who will make it out the first round. I've always been a Chicago Bulls fan and hope that Derrick Rose and them guys make it to the finals and win it. This year they came out of nowhere and had the best rescord in the east. Go BULLLLSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NBA playoffs usually get me excited but this year not so much. This could probably be because I am a Cavs fan, and we all know that they didn't make it. But over all, I am excited for some playoff hockey, hopefully some good games are played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a big fan of the NBA playoffs, not as much as the NHL playoffs! But still it is a great season for sports! Baseball, hockey, basketball, what more could you ask for!

    ReplyDelete